Álon’s vision is to:
- Raise water awareness and actions in individuals and society at large by ensuring that water is an integral element in the existence and strategic direction of leading businesses and consumers active in the Lifestyle, Arts & Culture markets;
- Support the active participation of key and keen leaders, organizations and consumers from these markets to engage in and lead collaborative projects that contribute towards sustainability and the achievement of the Global Water Agenda; and
- To engender a positive change in our individual lifestyles by optimizing our direct and indirect water consumption and patterns.
Álon is a channel designed to inspire and connect key actors in the Lifestyle, Arts & Culture markets by engaging like-minded individuals and organizations with sustainable leadership and action in support of the Global Water Agenda.
Key Objectives vis a vis Lifestyle, Arts & Culture Markets – Reducing our Water Footprint*
- To facilitate international dialogue amongst leaders who support the transformation of water-friendly lifestyles
- To engage in philanthropic activities in order to promote them as integral to the success of businesses and our way of life
- To invest in sustainable socio-economic projects with key stakeholders including businesses, suppliers, consumers, media, etc.
- To converge experience, expertise, effort and impact by means of connecting other/complementary segments to the Lifestyle, Arts & Culture markets
- To partner in ‘goal-setting’ and furthering the ‘global water agenda’ across businesses and geographies.
*Álon & Partners engage in causes related to the sustainable development agenda along socio-economic themes, including but not limited to, e.g. water & sanitation, environmental preservation & protection, air quality & climate change (Kyoto Protocol, Earth Summits), women & children, leadership & participation, research & education, technology & impact. Examples of such projects include:
- “Water Art & Culture: Connecting Shanghai to New York via Russia” – Water Photography Exhibit (Singapore, New York)
- “Water Technology for Sustainable Silk Farming & Fashion” – Bringing Technology to Fledgling Industry (Philippines)
- “Surf Therapy for Drug Victims” – Surf Event with Media (Hawaii)
- “Women & Water: Educating Children on Wise Water Use ” – Donation Drive & Fundraiser (Cambodia)
Catch the first wave with us!